Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- While we strive to get your new purchase to you quickly, please allow more time for all of our custom products. All of our dog fashion clothes designs are custom products made when you place your order, so please:
- 1. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for clothes/accessories shipment; 7-8 weeks for custom furniture. (We will email you and let you know approximate time).
- 2. Exact timing will depend on order size and shop status.
- 3. All orders are shipped via USPS unless otherwise noted.
- 4. If you need rush shipping on your order please call us for availability and costs at 786-309-PAWS or email us.
- 5. If you order more than one item and one or more of your items are backordered, your in-stock item(s) will be shipped per our normal processing time. Your backordered item(s) will be shipped separately at no additional charge when they become available. We will let you know whether a particular item(s) is backordered via the email address supplied when placing your order.
- 6. Incorrect or undeliverable addresses and refused shipments resulting in an item being "returned to shipper" will be charged for actual shipping fees.
- 7. Undeliverable packages which require reshipment at the customer's request, are subject to a reshipment charge equivalent to the original shipping fees. This includes refusal of a package, unclaimed packages, or misinformation on the part of the customer.
- 8. Should we be unable to reach the customer for resolution, a 50% restock charge will be applied to the full amount of the order and store refund will be issued for the balance. Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
- 9. Orders that received free shipping as part of a promotion and are later returned or exchanged are subject to our normal shipping fee.
- Privacy & Security
- What information do we collect?
- 1. We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- 2. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- 3. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- 4. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- 1. To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- 2. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- 3. To quickly process your transactions.
- 4. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- 5. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- How do we protect visitor information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. For further security we implement Paypal Payments, which allows you to submit your payment directly to Paypal for added peace of mind.
- Do we use "cookies"?
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include My Spoiled Doggie. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
- Third party links
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
- Changes to our policy
- Questions and feedback
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
- Online Policy Only
- Your consent
- Returns & Replacements
- ALL OUR ITEMS ARE CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER SO WE FOLLOW A STRICT RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ OUR GUIDELINES FULLY!
We want to make sure that your dog absolutely loves his or her shopping experience at My Spoiled Doggie which is why we offer a 14-day return/exchange option under the following guidelines:
1. All returns/exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) from My Spoiled Doggie. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. This RMA can be obtained by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns or exchanges received without a Return Authorization will be refused and will not be processed.
2. All returns/exchanges must be in original packaging with tags attached, unused and in sellable condition (no fur, no smoke or other smells). Returns or exchanges of items not in unused and sellable condition will be refused and will not be processed. These item(s) will be returned to the customer at the customer's own expense. Charges will be billed to the credit card used at the time of checkout for the original purchase.
3. If an item arrives to you damaged or defective you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt. We reserve the right to ask for further documentation. Depending on the method used to send the package, the buyer may be responsible for any such damage which occurs in transit.
RETURN EXCEPTIONS: All toys, beds, carriers, mats, couch covers, blankets and carseats are FINAL SALE. No exchanges or returns will be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS! This policy has been implemented due to health reasons and dogs' aversions and tendencies to mark products that have the scent of another animal on them. We want to ensure that all of these products are unused for your pet! Additionally, personalized items are not able to be returned.
1. All clearance items (items ending in .97) are final sale.
2. You are responsible for any shipping costs of returning any items to us. In the event an exchange is requested, you are also responsible for shipping back to you at our regular rates.
3. Please read the item descriptions carefully before ordering. Some of our items are custom ordered or not otherwise eligible for returns/exchanges.
4. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. Please allow one billing period for any refunds to appear on your credit card statement.
6. For your security, please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. My Spoiled Doggie is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
7. Any item returned without a Return Authorization Number will NOT be processed and will be returned to customer at customer's own expense and/or additional restocking fee of 50% will be incurred.
HOLIDAY PRODUCTS RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
In addition to the above return/exchange procedures, the following conditions also apply for returns/exchanges of holiday-specific products purchased throughout the year:
Holiday-specific items and products are defined as those that are not only specific to a given holiday (Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, etc.), but to season-specific items too when they are included in the special holiday sections of our site. This would include items such as (but not limited to) snowflake collars, t-shirts, and hoodies. We reserve the right to define an item as being holiday-specific, should there be an item in question.
Exchanges A holiday-specific item can only be exchanged for a different size of the same product and style provided all other conditions stated in the above section have been complied with. For instance, a Halloween costume may not be exchanged for a different costume design. It may only be exchanged for a different size of the same costume. The same would be true for a Christmas collar.
Returns While size exchanges are allowed for holiday-specific products, within our exchange period, full returns are NOT allowed due to the seasonal nature of the products. ALL HOLIDAY-SPECIFIC PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of My Spoiled Doggie. The collective work includes works that are licensed to My Spoiled Doggie. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with My Spoiled Doggie or purchasing My Spoiled Doggie products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with My Spoiled Doggie or to purchase My Spoiled Doggie products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by My Spoiled Doggie. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of My Spoiled Doggie used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of My Spoiled Doggie.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, My Spoiled Doggie disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. My Spoiled Doggie does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. My Spoiled Doggie does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
My Spoiled Doggie or any of its operators shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if My Spoiled Doggie has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, My Spoiled Doggie reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. My Spoiled Doggie reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, My Spoiled Doggie shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by My Spoiled Doggie without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
My Spoiled Doggie may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to My Spoiled Doggie.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of My Spoiled Doggie products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of My Spoiled Doggie must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. My Spoiled Doggie's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. My Spoiled Doggie may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a My Spoiled Doggie or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
My Spoiled Doggie does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, My Spoiled Doggie is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, My Spoiled Doggie reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to My Spoiled Doggie in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless My Spoiled Doggie, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
1. Payments can be made via Paypal secure online connection directly through Paypal or using our website to submit to Paypal.
2. Special pricing ending in .97 is generally final and not eligible for return/exchanges/credit.
3. Any promotions we have on our site can expire at any time. Free shipping promotions will not be honored on any exchanges/returns.
- Viewing Orders
Please log-in into your account to view all prior orders placed with My Spoiled Doggie.
- Updating Account Information
Please log-in into your account to update any of your account information supplied upon registering with My Spoiled Doggie.